Saturday, November 12, 2011

Denver is occupied

While on the way to Steuben's Food Service for a disappointing lunch, I found more disappointment getting there.  Timing just couldn't have been worse.  Just as we got to within a few blocks of the restaurant driving downtown, this started walking by:


Those are the Occupy Denver protesters about to stage a sit-in twenty yards in front of me while I was in desperate need of chicken and waffles.  So, twenty minutes go by.  Do does a guy shouting to everyone that Wells Fargo is guilty of predatory lending.  Protesters sat in the middle of the road, why, I don't know, other than to be specifically annoying.

All I wanted to do was go to eat at this restaurant corporation I'd seen on TV on a station owned by a massive other corporation.  But, then I own a corporation, so I'm part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment