Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More potty stories

I was at Burgers Supreme in Provo last night.  They are remodeling.  Their booths have been ripped out and replaced with tables, and their chairs are mostly those white rented ones of cheap plastic you see at weddings.  Happily, despite the slummy environment, their fry sauce is still tasty.

I ordered and went to the restroom.  The men's room was also part of the renovation, so they had converted the women's room into a unisex.  Okay.  I push on the door to go in, and the door opens to the length of the safety chain.  You know when you push open a door like that you don't expect it to open just a few inches, and I was in a bit of a hurry to go, so I crashed into the door and made plenty of noise doing it.  The woman and her toddler daughter in the restroom were shriekingly surprised.  I know because they both shrieked.

I hurried back to the front so I could pretend I was in line to order when they came out.  The I surreptitiously sneaked back down the hall so I could take care of business.

They had removed one of the stall doors and turned it into a urinal, even though it was just really a toilet.  This could really be an uncomfortable situation if someone forgets to engage the safety chain on the front door.

By the way, the burger had pineapple on it and was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment